Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for any info on how to install 360 Surround/Bird view Camera on 2G Ridgeline. Can someone point me in the right direction or any recommendation on which 360 system I should buy that will work with stock head unit?

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
2018 RTL-E
634 Posts
I am looking for any info on how to install 360 Surround/Bird view Camera on 2G Ridgeline. Can someone point me in the right direction or any recommendation on which 360 system I should buy that will work with stock head unit?

Thank you!!!
I won’t have any info for you but people will need to know what year and trim level you have to correctly supply you information if this is possible or not.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,898 Posts
do you know if this have the video harness to the stock head unit? Or do you know where I can get the RCA harness?
I do not believe they are directly compatible with the G2 OEM units. You may have to replace with an aftermarket one, and use one of their video inputs.
Or, you can buy a standalone display.

If you have not contacted a local Audio/Video installer locally, I highly recommend you speak with them. They may even provide warranty for their work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.