Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
: I traded in a 2016 mustang gt for my 2017 ridgeline rtl.discovered i wasn't a car guy after all.so far have bought hid lighting and bullbars.am finding it hard to find aftermarket toys for this truck . Guess because of the new design aftermarket accessories have yet to catch up.truck does ride really well pretty quick for a 6 cyl.if anyone knows where to get larger wheel and tire setups or just wheel and tire numbers with back spacing that would fit it will be greatly appreciatedam afraid to ask but what about wheel spacers?anyway i am glad to meet you all and look forward to any input. Ps sorry about my run on sentence

· Premium Member
530 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new RL! There are some other threads on the site about G2 wheel & tire combos. The aftermarket is still catching up but I'm sure there will be more & more good stuff out there soon for the G2.

· Registered
926 Posts
Wheels, there are tons that will fit. 17x8 will fit over the brakes. 18x8 or larger if that's your thing. 35-55mm offset. I think most prefer 35-45mm in the looks department. 5 on 120mm bolt spacing. 64.1mm hub diameter.

If you want to do the wheel spacer thing make sure you buy the best you can afford in a hubcentric bolt on spacer. 4Wheel Parts sells a proper spacer that will fit the new Ridgeline but they are pricey at around 100 bucks each.

There are a bunch of bed covers and even canopies out there for the 17 now.

Jason B a site sponsor has some new front bumper grill guard options available. Also nerf bars or steps.

There are several leveling kits as well.

The market is catching up quick with this new Ridgeline.

Congrats.

· Registered
4 Posts
2nd time to be on forum as I could not remember my first username and password. Owned a g1 for almost 11 years and just bought a g2 last Monday. Still trying to figure out website as I am finding it difficult to post pics.

· Registered
1,120 Posts
We love pics! I've only posted a pic once, but what I found easiest was to make browser so it wasn't full screen (so I could see some of my desktop), then dragged the pic file from my desktop to the 'drag files here to attach' box right below the reply text box. Worked like a charm.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,894 Posts
Congrats on your G2

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.