Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 96K on my 07 it had the timing belt changed once due to time in service,
as the book says it needs it again but it does not have many miles on it. Am I gambling IF I
do not have it changed right away?? thanks I think I can do it myself but I will skin a few knuckles.
and get a few kinks in my back. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
as the book says it needs it again but it does not have many miles on it. Am I gambling IF I
do not have it changed right away?? thanks I think I can do it myself but I will skin a few knuckles.
I may add the first one was done at 46K at the dealer at 7 years.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I had mine done at 7.5 years with 51k and now at 16 years and 96k. The shop I go to says the oil pump seal and rear main seal is leaking oil. They said when I do have the TB done again to have them change the oil pump seal, but that adds a lot more labor. Right now I am debating having this done. I plan to keep the vehicle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
lots of used ridgelines for sale that use car fax 185,000 miles on them is not uncommon Looking at the car fax they are on the original belts. at that age just run it out Mine got 307,000 miles on it until the tranny had some issues Traded it in for a new 22 RTLE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts