Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,027 Posts
Glad you found the ROC Fred. Better late than never!

Do you do your own maintenance on your Ridgeline?

·
Registered
110 Posts
My 2006 Ridgeline just registered 364154 miles. Still running good. Amazing car/ truck. I’m the original owner.
Can you please tell us how many timing belts, water pumps, transmission fluid changes and valve adjustments you have done on your high mileage ridgeline. That’s quite an impressive amount of miles for any vehicle.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
200K on my 08' RL and no major issues. GTO = Gas Tires & Oil. All major components still OEM. I traded an 04 Taco in on the Ridgeline and have to say the Ridgeline has knocked the Taco out of #1 in my book.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,027 Posts
My 2008 Ridgeline has 119,8xx miles and is being prepared to go into the shop for the TB/WP, thermostat, spark plugs, cam seals, hydraulic tensioner, serpentine belt and tensioner, valve adjustment, radiator and coolant, other hoses/belts as needed. Seems like a good time to get this done. I hope.

After it gets out of the shop, I need to take a day and do all the fluids and filters including transmission, transfer assembly, VTM-4, power steering and brake fluids. Probably is getting close to needing to replace the OEM front brake pads too. I think they had 3 to 4mm left at the last service.

That should get me in good shape for another 120k miles of reliable service. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts