Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3,082 Posts
Either you are just venting or you are a crazy person.

You took your truck to a car wash and got some swirl marks. Your fault on that one.
You are angry over a paint issue, but the issue must be incredibly minor if you had the truck for 5 months before and never noticed it. And even then only a professional detailer could spot it.
And now Honda is actively fixing a problem for you're mad because it's taking "ALL DAY".

Time to take a few deep breaths...
I'm pretty sure you just got on the "the list" my friend...:wink:

· Registered
3,082 Posts
I echo what TonyDeVito says. A reputable body shop that does quality work is over the top compared to robots going down an assembly line. My RL had to have the rear bumper cover replaced at 7 years old. The body shop replaced it, and sprayed it. It looks perfect, and a lifetime warranty. I assume any independent worth their reputation would do the same.

Also, I hate to reiterate as I've made this comment a few times in other threads, but when you buy a vehicle in the first year of production you are going to have these problems. Early adopters of first year vehicles just identify the problems that get fixed for us late adopters. My 2004 TITAN was a great example, so was the 2006 RL.

1 - 2 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.