Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to see if one of you guys may own or know the owner. 06 RTL no sunroof, no nav, silver, u-haul hitch, custom 2.5" magnaflow exhaust. VIN is 2HJYK16576H567795. Just tossing it out there. Apparently it gets serviced at Capitol Honda.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello! looks like it is for sale in calgary, alberta canada! what can you tell me about her? she has a rebuilt title... owner says because she was stolen but not damaged...
thx!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahaha, bull**** it was stolen. A girl in a Jeep Grand Cherokee ran a red light and I t-boned her at 40mph. I had only had it for 1 week after getting it out of the body shop because a cinder block went through the front and rear windshield. The front end got shifted about 6-8" to the left. Only passenger side airbags (front, seat, curtain) went off. It'll be missing the factory subwoofer, since I had aftermarket subs installed and the amps were mounted at the factory sub location. She was totalled out at about 6,000 miles. If you want any more info on the truck when it was under my ownership, let me know.

Also, do you have a link to the advertisement where this truck is for sale?

·
Registered
4 Posts
no way!!!! too funny, i googled the VIN and found your post... ya, check it out on www.kijiji.ca search Alberta( thats the province its in) title is
2006 honda ridgeline rtl pickup truck
let me know if it looks familiar.
carproof says it came from california

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,400 Posts
Looks like the seller has put about 160k klicks on it. I'm curious how you know it's the same vehicle? I don't see the VIN anywhere in the ad.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
He said car proof said it came from California so I assume he viewed that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Before you buy a used RL, do your own ROC carfax report. lol. That is what its all about. Get the real history behind the RL.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Ridgeline
783 Posts
How do you know this is the same truck again? Mind blown by your psychic powers.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm wondering if the current owner doesn't even know it was rebuilt do to wreck instead of theft. Whom ever they bought it from could have lied and current owner never figured it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts