Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
I've got a good 70 to 80% done online. My wife on the other hand, has gotten up before 4am to be first in line to take care of her lists! :D :p :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
For the most part my Christmas shopping is done. My wife doesn't trust me to far either in choice or cost, so I just get something for her and she takes care of the rest. I do like to stocking stuff so that is what I'm still looking for till Christmas Eve. One problem is, I've hid stuff I got earlier in the year and now can't remember where it is at:eek: then each year I find stuff I hid last year, makes it intresting to say the least.;) :D Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I keep hoping my wife is going to be good so I can give her something other than coal .......:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Uhmmm...did anyone else notice someone named "Nicholas" has his shopping all done and paid for???? Would that be St. Nicholas???

SANTA DRIVES A RIDGELINE!!!!:eek:

;) :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not really... My mom will be having surgery sometime in the next 3 weeks , but don't know when (and when she's in the hospital I'll be needing to visit my Dad each day for several hours since he has early alzheimers), work has been a #$#%, my wife and I are just getting stressed with everything, and our stupid cats attacked our new artificial tree enough that my wife decided we should return it before they destroy it, and the new camera I ordered and am paying for by selling my other camera hasn't shipped yet so I'll be without the one tool/toy I was looking forward to for use during the holidays, and found out today that a good friend at work is seperated and may be getting a divorce....

sigh....

not going to be a great holiday season this year....

sorry to vent, but just needed too...

L

·
0 Posts
Halabar said:
Not really... My mom will be having surgery sometime in the next 3 weeks , but don't know when (and when she's in the hospital I'll be needing to visit my Dad each day for several hours since he has early alzheimers), work has been a #$#%, my wife and I are just getting stressed with everything, and our stupid cats attacked our new artificial tree enough that my wife decided we should return it before they destroy it, and the new camera I ordered and am paying for by selling my other camera hasn't shipped yet so I'll be without the one tool/toy I was looking forward to for use during the holidays, and found out today that a good friend at work is seperated and may be getting a divorce....

sigh....

not going to be a great holiday season this year....

sorry to vent, but just needed too...
We take the good with the bad at the ROC...you feel free to lean on us and if in some we can help, just ask.
:)
God Bless and stay strong. We'll be here.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Getting very close to being finished shopping, but haven't stated the wrapping yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
LadyRidge said:
We take the good with the bad at the ROC...you feel free to lean on us and if in some we can help, just ask.
:)
God Bless and stay strong. We'll be here.

Thanks LadyRidge! Thoughts and prayers are certainly appreciated!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Flfirerob said:
Is everyone ready for the holidays??

FLfirerob, Glad to see you are still out here after the abuse you received.

I thought I was done with my shopping, but then I realized I need to get my wife something from our 8 month old son. If I don't I am sure I will be out in the dog house and it is cold out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am almost done with shopping -- thank God for Amazon.com.
I only need to get my coworker a present (secret Santa). I was going to get a gift card at the local mall, but then I found out they CHARGE you a $2 fee for the card. I think that is outrageous. So I will just give her some Lindt Chocolates :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts