Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first weekend with the new Ridgeline. Hopefully I have successfully attached pictures to this message.

I transported two loads of patio pavers, 700 lbs. each. I just used a couple scraps of OSB plywood to protect the bed from scratching.

I strapped my homemade bikerack into the bed. I made the rack to fit inside of my CR-V, but it works well with the Ridge as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
If you are concerned with scratching your bed, did you put anything under your bike rack? :confused:

The rubber tires on the bike will scratch less than the wood of the bike rack. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip, but the base of the bike rack is not to prevent scratching, it is a functional part of the rack. The front tires of the bikes slide into the "rack" and the weight of the bikes on the base helps to keep the rack vertical.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Your Ridgeline and your lawn look just like mine :) It looks like you're getting as much rain as we are in Central VA. My lawn is toast (although the weeds are nice and green). Anyway, your truck looks great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Ridge is a very tight fit in my garage. I was shocked when I first brought it home. I knew it was bigger than my CR-V but wow does it fill up the garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts