Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just updated the home page with new images from some of our great members. Thanks to everyone for sharing their images with us.

If you'd like to eventually have your Ridgeline on the ROC home page, be sure to post a good quality image or two of it here on our forum (in THIS category) for all to see. Every now and then I randomly select a few and post them out there to show them off.

THANKS for being a member of the one and only, Ridgeline Owners Club!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I guess that those of us that have blue ridgeline's are going to have to submit better pictures. :(

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
And add more bling. :rolleyes: Nice one vertrkr. I like the rackless look more each time I see another racked one on the dealers' lots. ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
One of the RV site that I visit has randomized home page photo so everyday we see something different.

another feature creep. But that would be nice if you can put all the best photos in one folder and randomize it occasionally.

Is it ok to have people and pets in the picture?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Blue said:
One of the RV site that I visit has randomized home page photo so everyday we see something different.
another feature creep. But that would be nice if you can put all the best photos in one folder and randomize it occasionally.

That would be good, I'm all for random pics everyday. I do think the best pic ever was that white RL in the snow with that white house behind it. I'd never get tired of that one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
T Mac said:
I just updated the home page with new images from some of our great members. Thanks to everyone for sharing their images with us.

If you'd like to eventually have your Ridgeline on the ROC home page, be sure to post a good quality image or two of it here on our forum (in THIS category) for all to see. Every now and then I randomly select a few and post them out there to show them off.

Mac...............Why can't I seem to get my picture small enough to upload in my profile. It says that my picture is too large. It's only 67 KB........

·
Registered
69 Posts
T Mac said:

Come to think of...........I'm having trouble posting pictures at all................

Help Help

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I believe the picture dimensions need to be less than 600 by 400 (pixels).

·
Registered
283 Posts
chicago said:
Come to think of...........I'm having trouble posting pictures at all................

Help Help
Chicago:

I had a similar problem. Do a search for "upload size" in which roc members were kind enough to give me some solutions for posting pictures. :D

L

·
0 Posts
I never got the chance to thank you for adding me to the main page. I was so excited :eek: when I saw it the other day I called all my friends and family and told them I was showing off my paint job on the internet!! ;) :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
T!! I just noticed... Thanks so much for considering me for the home page. I apreciate the nod. I agree with the last statement about family in the pics. Im in the process of buying my first house and moving. Once were settled in ill post along some nice pics of my fam, and new home along with the ridge!

Thanks again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts