Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit 900 with this post. It made me curious about the numbers for the most prolific posters on this website. I think it was Tex's Ridge (if my memory serves, and it doesn't always) who did this a while ago and I found it interesting, so I thought I'd highlight the numbers again. I'm sure they've changed slightly while I've been compiling these from the member's list, but this is close. I only made note of 300+ posters and I hope I didn't miss anyone.

mayfielh 313
meanmachine19 320
lingered_I 333
flymuck 339
kellcut 345
steveberger 361
doctorJ 381
toobuku 396

webwader 411
ridge 422
shingles 423
jeffiam 451
maybearidge 476

arteegee 587

t-mac 688

ultra-hog 740

vertrkr 824
swampler 824

truckin' 900
tex's ridge 914
captmiddy 917

zero 1,211
shovelhd 1,255

And the untouchable
ladyridge 2,632

Many are getting close to the status of senior member. Some have just surpassed that. I hope to see the conversation here continue to grow. It's so fun to check in everyday.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
So are we padding our stats by replying to a post about how many posts we have??? :p

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Tex's Ridge
2006 Billet Silver / Gray RTL Join Date: May 2005

Most Posting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladyridge = 1931 (Queen of ROC Land )
Zero = 1081
Shovelhd = 1067
Vertrkr = 769
T-mac = 562
Ultra-hog = 519
Truckin = 513
Tex's Ridge = 512 (after This Post...513 Tied With Truckin
I am the promoter for the boycott of all Rick Case's dealerships. When they fired LadyRidge as Customer Service Mgr., for trying to be a true blue Queen of ROC Land, not to mention the greatest representative of American Honda, praising and promoting our Ridgelines...was IMHO, was the stupidest act they could have chosen. She should have been promoted to GM instead!! /COLOR] http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/f...ight=Good bye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i started this thread only last month:)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tex's Ridge said:
i started this thread only last month:)
Thanks for dredging that up. I'm stunned. I can't believe how active we've been in the last month!

Pad away, mayfielh. I wanted to celebrate hitting 900. Now I'm padding. . .

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Truckin', I thought I'd take a little different tack on being prolific. Since some of us were unfortunate enough to find the ROC at a later date than others, I thought it would be interesting to compare the posters you cited on their posts per day. The stats are:
ladyridge 10.03
captmiddy 5.83
webwader 5.69
shovelhd 5.04
tex's ridge 4.91
truckin' 4.14
zero 3.68
swampler 3.40
arteegee 3.15
flymuck 3.14
lingered_I 3.10
ultra-hog 3.09
vertrkr 2.83
toobuku 2.77
jeffiam 2.34
kellcut 2.29
t-mac 2.02
shingles 1.89
maybearidge 1.85
doctorJ 1.70
ridge 1.52
steveberger 1.43
mayfielh 1.38
meanmachine19 1.35

It's no surprise that ladyridge still is untouchable using this criteria either.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That breakdown is interesting too. It clearly demostrates that some of us have too much time on our hands to sit and extract this trivia.

I've been especially talkative tonight. I should be boosting my average up. If I keep this up, I'll hit a thousand before Thanksgiving. Somehow, I think that won't happen. We'll see. I'm only working on Monday and I'm awfully addicted to this site. . .

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't think it's so much an issue of having too much time on our hands. I, for example, work from home, and I read this board multiple times per day. Some people just read and don't post unless absolutely necessary. I, myself, don't post or respond a whole lot. I guess I'm more of a kind of person that just reads a post, sits back and says "hmm, cool". Others will reply to each and every post with something to say, regardless of how it contributes to the conversation. I think these numbers show the kinds of people that are most outgoing of the group, not the people that are just padding their stats because, after all, there isn't a level above senior member based solely upon posts. I think it's great that people like Ladyridge reply to most posts. It makes people feel more welcomed, and feel like their opinion matters. If you look around at the posts, there are very few posts with no replies. I think this is awesome, and shows how dedicated everyone is to this board.

Of course, this is just an observation. Maybe I should post more! Too bad I tend to do most of my posting after a few beers, and when the words are flowing LOL!!! I'm sure I will even read this board when I go on vacation for 12 days next month!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I think I will do a little post padding myself.:D :D

I agree that the activity has increased around here. It seems that each time I check in, there are at least 2 pages of new posts to rummage through.

Let's keep up the good work.:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
I guess I'm guilty of post padding (< 800 posts to go!) :D I've got a couple of days at home before a week long vacation in Illinois for Thanksgiving. I want to get most of the new/old members on the ROC Stars Map before I go. I don't know what I'll do without my computer for a week!!! :eek: I WILL be on the lookout for RLs though...we can never have enough members joining the ROC!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Truckin' said:
That breakdown is interesting too. It clearly demostrates that some of us have too much time on our hands to sit and extract this trivia.

I've been especially talkative tonight. I should be boosting my average up. If I keep this up, I'll hit a thousand before Thanksgiving. Somehow, I think that won't happen. We'll see. I'm only working on Monday and I'm awfully addicted to this site. . .
Hey now I resemble that remark. I post while watching TV and sometimes during lunch break and meetings that are very boring but don't lend themselves to getting real work done during. I work at home so it is pretty easy to type with the phone on mute during meetings. With 20 to 30 hours of conference calls on an average week it is no wonder I get a lot of posting done.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
And the untouchable
ladyridge 2,632

That is why she is 'THE ROC QUEEN'! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts