Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made it in to DC about 30mins ago sat in about 4 back ups.
Going to get something to eat & hit the bed hope everybody made it home safe.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
You had an adventure!

I had an uneventful drive home... except for the times I was sleeping and I put the truck on auto-pilot. neat feature. :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Got home last night about 5:30pm after 2,976 fun-filled miles in my RL (not too bad for a one week trip):

Day 1 - Westchester, NY to St. Louis, MO (1,032 miles)
Day 2 - St. Louis, MO (RidgeRun 2007)
Day 3 - St. Louis, MO (RidgeRun 2007)
Day 4 - St. Louis, MO to Conway, AR (447 miles)
Day 5 - Conway, AR (family visit)
Day 6 - Conway, AR to Roanoke, VA (864 miles)
Day 7 - Roanoke, VA to Westchester, NY (497 miles)

btw, I did an interesting mileage experiment on this trip. Ran 87 Octane on the way out and 93 Octane on the way back. I'll post the results on the permanent mileage thread after I fill my tank later this morning (but they're not what you might expect).

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Got home last night about 5:30pm after 2,976 fun-filled miles in my RL (not too bad for a one week trip):

Day 1 - Westchester, NY to St. Louis, MO (1,032 miles)
Day 2 - St. Louis, MO (RidgeRun 2007)
Day 3 - St. Louis, MO (RidgeRun 2007)
Day 4 - St. Louis, MO to Conway, AR (447 miles)
Day 5 - Conway, AR (family visit)
Day 6 - Conway, AR to Roanoke, VA (864 miles)
Day 7 - Roanoke, VA to Westchester, NY (497 miles)

btw, I did an interesting mileage experiment on this trip. Ran 87 Octane on the way out and 93 Octane on the way back. I'll post the results on the permanent mileage thread after I fill my tank later this morning (but they're not what you might expect).
Surely there is a Honda Ridgeline commercial somewhere in this 7 day marathon!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
From Lexington, KY to St. Louis, MO on Friday p.m. it took 5 hrs and 19 min with one stop for gas. On the way home from St. Louis my RL grew wings b/c we made it back to Lexington in 4 hrs.:D No lie - left the MO state line at 1230- made one stop in ILL for gas and arrived in my driveway at 1630 (4:30 p.m.).

The truck can move!!!!

Glad everyone made it back home safely!!:)

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
From Lexington, KY to St. Louis, MO on Friday p.m. it took 5 hrs and 19 min with one stop for gas. On the way home from St. Louis my RL grew wings b/c we made it back to Lexington in 4 hrs.:D No lie - left the MO state line at 1230- made one stop in ILL for gas and arrived in my driveway at 1630 (4:30 p.m.).

The truck can move!!!!

Glad everyone made it back home safely!!:)
I think you are a scofflaw. :eek:

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I found that the people in KY and IL are super nice. Bought fuel in both states without prepay. Can't do that in my own home town!! Also the courtesy of the drivers is also great. All the way home from St. Louis I ran about 80 in the fast lane, no one passed or attemped to pass. As soon as I cleared Il and KY and got into TN here come all this inside passing and cutting into my safe zone. No wonder TN has so much road rage!:mad:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: Stops along the way.....

Had a great time during this vacation and was glad to meet many of you. Got home late Thursday, but have been playing catch-up every since.

This was one of the many stops along the way. :)

One of the many places we got to visit during our trip out West.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts