Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Ridge for two weeks and love it. Steel blue EX-L moon roof ,towing package and side body moldings. Wanted a red one but there was a three month wait. I'm on Vancouver Island BC Canada Ah.The Ridge is selling fast here. Six in my area that I've seen.Only one or two on the lots at any given time and most units are sold before they are delivered. I waited six weeks and was able to find one not sold and on the assembly line that day from a mainland dealer.
Been watching this forum for months. Used all the ideas and check lists. Visited four differant dealers and lots of test drives. Did get mine for $1000.00 below list with the extras because I lease all our trucks from the same company with unlimited mileage. Put 2000 KM on it already been up and over a few mountains since my line of work takes us to some remote areas. This truck handles like no other on the small rough logging roads and paths we travel.

The trunk for me is the best feature. I am with our local Search and Rescue and on call 24 hrs a day so I can have all my gear with me in the trunk safe and dry out of site. I ordered it with the Tonneau cover and then canceled it since I need to be able to remove it quickly. I like the Retrax cover and will likely order that one soon.

Homer

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good luck with your new Ridge and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the club, I am sure you will enjoy your new truck as much as we enjoy ours.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Homer:

Welcome to the club and best of luck with your RL. You definetly chose the best color. Unlike your area, the RL is not a big seller here in NY.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome fellow Ridge owner. I received mine last Friday... What a vehicle.

I love it! :cool: :cool:

Joe

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy the ride Homer!!
We're glad you joined us here at the ROC.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome Homer and enjoy your RL!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sound like youre gonna have much fun and adventure. Welcome and looking forward to some stories/pics from the "Canadian Ridges."

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Congratulations Homer! Welcome to the best RL forum on the web. Some really great people here! :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome Homer! Save some space in the trunk for a small cooler of "silver bullets" in case you run into a cougar on the island. Just goes to show you how protective and fearless a mom can be when it comes down to her kids.

Hope you enjoy your Ridge as much as we enjoy ours!

Cheers,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts