Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HelmInc.com now has the "Honda 2006 Ridgeline Service Manual available for delivery as of today. Cost is $70.00 plus handling charge of $6.95 for a total of $76.95.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Nicholas said:
HelmInc.com now has the "Honda 2006 Ridgeline Service Manual available for delivery as of today. Cost is $70.00 plus handling charge of $6.95 for a total of $76.95.

Excellent, thanks a bunch. Ordering now. So much for their notification service I signed up for to let me know when it was ready. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also "asked" to be notified when the publication was released...yea, right! Just checked the their web site every couple of days to be sure and seen it this morning. Oh well.... :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
I have a service manual in my hands for the next two hours. Anyone have a request??

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes, could you photocopy it and then scan it and email us all a copy? Thanks very much!

:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
More than fair, but I don't think it's legal. I wouldn't want you to miss riding in your RL while you're in jail.

L

·
0 Posts
You're right. I think she would look great with a couple black stripes not ALL stripes. ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
ladyridge said:
You're right. I think she would look great with a couple black stripes not ALL stripes. ;)

I figured you would just look at them as White Pin Striping on a black uniform. I hear vertical stripes are very slimming. :D

L

·
0 Posts
Then vertical it is. We ladies with our Mother bearing hips can use all the help we can get!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Nicholas. I ordered mine today. It is still showing "In Stock".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Didn’t Martha continue to make money while she was in the big house? I'll wait for the Service DVD or CD-Rom issue!!!!!

Gonzo

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
My service manual arrived yesterday looking like someone attempted to karate chop it in half. There's a dent in it, and the binding is all torn up. Props to Helm, Inc. for their customer service. I thought I'd have to deal with UPS, but they are shipping me a new one Monday, and I was told to just toss the other one out.

I can't throw out that much information, even though it's not pretty. The first person that PM's me can have it for the shipping cost. Plan on $10 for the continental US.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
The manual is spoken for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts