Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
As far as I have been able to find, there is no Honda credit card for their automotive division. There is a Honda card for their recreation vehicles I think but not very useful if you are looking for a reward program to get say accessories and such.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, that's interesting...do you have a link by any chance? what qualifies as a recreation vehicle? motorcycles, jetskis, atvs, outboard motors (i'm guessing)?

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Honda Rewards

My Subaru just died after 11 years and 220K miles. This was the first time she left me down. I have a Subaru Chase credit card with cash rewards that gave a coupon for $100 every so often. I used these coupons at a Subaru dealer for service or purchases. I searched high and low for an equivalent Honda card to reduce operating expense, with no luck. Anybody found anything similar that works (and no annual fee)?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Re: Honda Rewards

My Subaru just died after 11 years and 220K miles. This was the first time she left me down. I have a Subaru Chase credit card with cash rewards that gave a coupon for $100 every so often. I used these coupons at a Subaru dealer for service or purchases. I searched high and low for an equivalent Honda card to reduce operating expense, with no luck. Anybody found anything similar that works (and no annual fee)?
Talk about waking up a 7-year old thread. Never heard of such a card with Honda. They used to have one back in the 90s with high interest, no annual fee most likely wells, but I don't know if they still exist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts