1341 - 1360 of 1381 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
White black edition with pics and this honda dealer in GA:

Man these dealers... Did they really post photos of it right off the truck and dirty? They must not really care... Sorry to say the same thing ^. I get so annoyed by people/dealers selling cars and taking photos of it disgusting and dirty...

·
Registered
541 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, trust the process, wait for supply and demand to balance out. Best price I can get now is 35k for a Sport with no packages. I am hoping to get to around 33k. Maybe April.

There is nothing wrong with buying a car for its looks, so long as you don't sacrifice function. The 2020 to 2021 changes increase the attractiveness and do not sacrifice function. There is something to be said for walking up to your car and just loving how it looks. It's not vain, it's pride.
Is the 35K with paint color adder, and PDI/Freight?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I see a 2021 white/beige RTL-E:
MSRP $43,990 Discount -$3,967 Selling Price$40,023
That sounds tempting. Do you think the price will come down much more, or should I try to haggle down to $39,500 or better?

I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier King cab that I'm looking forward to replacing with a comfortable, safer ride.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I see a 2021 white/beige RTL-E:
MSRP $43,990 Discount -$3,967 Selling Price$40,023
That sounds tempting. Do you think the price will come down much more, or should I try to haggle down to $39,500 or better?
Eh, I would be surprised if they go much lower at this point in time. If they do go lower, they are probably stuffing you with bogus fees on the back end (or make the difference up on a trade).

Maybe in 2 months you can get a few hundred below invoice since holdback is 2%, but I don’t think they are ready to do that at this point in time.

You can figure out all the fees for your state (tax/lic) usually from the DMV website. I built a calculator where I plug in the selling price (i.e. $40,023) and calculate OTD myself then offer that. That eliminates or at least outs any bogus fees the dealer tacks on.

I’d pull the trigger at $40,023 + TAX/LIC on an RTL-E at this point, but that’s me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone know if the yellow and white caution statement on the wireless charger tray is a sticker that can be removed? Looks tacky.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Anyone know if the yellow and white caution statement on the wireless charger tray is a sticker that can be removed? Looks tacky.
I assume the pun was intended? lmao

Reactions: JJ Bethel

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
If I really had my druthers, I would like to see Honda exploit the Ridgeline as the niche vehicle that it really is, (it is not a car, it is not a truck, it is not a minivan), and turn it into the most comfortable, luxurious, and maybe somewhat sporty, pickup out there!

(A pickup does not need to be a "truck!" )

Bill

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
If I really had my druthers, I would like to see Honda exploit the Ridgeline as the niche vehicle that it really is, (it is not a car, it is not a truck, it is not a minivan), and turn it into the most comfortable, luxurious, and maybe somewhat sporty, pickup out there!

Bill
And then offer it with a manual transmission! 😃

Bill

·
Administrator
17,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,354

Bill
As far back as 2008, I said that I'd like to see an Acura Ridgeline, but I'm not convinced the quality would be any better.

Acura Ridgeline Type S with the 3.0T and SH-AWD?

On the other hand, RIP Lincoln Blackwood and Cadillac Escalade EXT. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Does anyone have good pictures of the RTL/RTL-E wheels? The color looks a bit "warm" for my taste in some pictures, but it's hard to tell. I am hoping it matches the Modern Steel Metallic color and is a "cooler" grey.

·
Registered
78 Posts
For anybody interested (and in the Boston area), I’ll have a set of ‘21 E wheels for sale this coming weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,073 Posts
Those stock wheels are actually pretty good-looking. Much better than the previous designs and the slightly darker silver tone is nice. The black accessory wheels look great on the '21, but, for about $400 as compared to $1800, I think I'd honestly just have those stock 5-spokes powder coated black. Love the look of a black wheel against a silver vehicle.

1341 - 1360 of 1381 Posts