Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oooo. Such a teaser! (in a good way)

At least it's getting in front of people, moving out of the wishful thinking phase.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Referring to the new production Ridge, he actually says "...that'll be able to tow and be able to haul and be able to go offroad and be a real truck." That's music to my ears!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Ha ha! Yeah, I'm sure the Honda rep's comments were aimed at the non-believers and those who love to say the RL is not a "real truck".

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Well, the new RL gets the Earth Dreams 3.5 V6 with direct injection, more hp and low-end torque, along with the 6-sp tranny with wider ratio spread. It also sheds a couple hundred pounds. Owners and testers say those same changes gave the new Pilot quite a boost in zoom-zoom factor, so I'm expecting the G2 RL to get more grunt as well. To quote one source, the new RL "...will leave the Gen1 Ridgeline in the dust."

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,592 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,265 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Honda better get their act together with the new redesign of the Ridgeline and better exceed our expectations otherwise quit out of the truck market and let us get the new Tacoma.

Wish short list:

More Power
Better MPG
Updated and decent electronics interior and exterior
More durable and quality interior materials
My truck bed material is discoloring Why? Fix that.

Mostly everything else is perfect for me...............

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Honda better get their act together with the new redesign of the Ridgeline and better exceed our expectations otherwise quit out of the truck market and let us get the new Tacoma.

Wish short list:

More Power
Better MPG
Updated and decent electronics interior and exterior
More durable and quality interior materials
My truck bed material is discoloring Why? Fix that.

Mostly everything else is perfect for me...............
If everything we read here and has been said by some is any indication your short wish list has been taken care of. But everybody would not go new Tacoma route. Tacoma looks like is lacking in quality materials compared to others.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
If everything we read here and has been said by some is any indication your short wish list has been taken care of. But everybody would not go new Tacoma route. Tacoma looks like is lacking in quality materials compared to others.
Yah go Tundra instead:act035:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts