Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else got the survey in the mail? Ive had the phonecall but got a survey in the mail today.

Along with the survey is an INTERNET USAGE survey. I guess I can say I used the Internet to buy mine :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Nothing in the mail yet. I look forward to the opportunity to give Honda more feedback on the awesome truck they've produced.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I received the survey within a couple of weeks of my purchase. I remember it to be pretty much about how the dealer performed. I like my dealer, so I scored them well.
I have also had 2 phone calls to ask about the truck specifically.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got both the phone call and the survey. I was disappointed in both. They both focused on the dealer and sales experience, with virtually no questions about the truck. It seems like Honda is more interested in marketing and sales than they are in feedback from customers about the product itself.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Received and returned the survey but no phone call. I'm disappointed that nobody has responded based on what I communicated on the survey, especially the infamous steering wheel problem. I supplied phone numbers. etc and nothing. I keep hearing how concerned Honda is about their customers who have purchased Ridgelines. I guess the survey get stuffed into a machine for analysis and it's unlikely that a human being actually handles the forms.

I love my RL. It's truly a great vehicle- I would tell them a whole lot more that is good than the few issues I am experiencing.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
After a week of 'phone tag' I had my telephone survey today with AHM. They wanted to know how I liked my RL and such....

My complaints were...1) Auto door locks not unlocking all doors
(seemed like she heard this complaint before....)

2) The leak I had problems with (now fixed)

3) The crappy radio reception with the in-roof antenna.

I told her (of course) that Honda needs to monitor this site since there are close to 900 (?) members (owners and potential buyers). I also told her that the majority of posts here are positive (unlike another similar site :rolleyes: )

Overall it was a short phone survey but I got to say what I needed to. She told me to keep her number of file and call at any time!

I have not received a survey by mail like others state.....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I had my phone call 4 days ago, and got the mail survey in the mail today. I need to call Honda again though because they still haven't responded to my complaint about a problem with the security of their ownerslink website. I gave my dealer a good rating even though they lost my carpets twice now. Although I was promised they would get here by Friday this week. Guess I can't complain, I didn't order them or request them, they just included them as part of buying a car from them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts