Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Honda Dash Kit on EBay for $217.00. Thought you guys should know how cheap i found it. It's New in a sealed box.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What dash kit was it? Honda? or aftermarket?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Let us know how the install goes...I started mine, but stopped after the rearseats trim did not hold. I have not restarted the install. Someone suggested a little Elmers glue. I was thinking about using my wifes glue gun.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Michael said:
Let us know how the install goes...I started mine, but stopped after the rearseats trim did not hold. I have not restarted the install. Someone suggested a little Elmers glue. I was thinking about using my wifes glue gun.
Hi Michael,
Was your dash kit the silver OEM Honda kit or an aftermarket one? Also how thick is the double stick tape? I have some extra 3M Waterproof Automotive Acrylic Plus Attachment Tape that I use to attach our billet door sills with if its the same thickness. :)

Ron

·
Registered
181 Posts
That's good to know! I called my dealership today to inquire about pricing for the dash kit. They quoted me $359. plus tax plus installation....all that for a piece of plastic stuck on my dash with tape!

·
Registered
124 Posts
RxHil said:
That's good to know! I called my dealership today to inquire about pricing for the dash kit. They quoted me $359. plus tax plus installation....all that for a piece of plastic stuck on my dash with tape!
I think it's about 290. from H&A. I wonder how it would look in combination w/ the burtman real wood around the speedo.

·
Banned
44 Posts
I have 2 "Interior Trim Panel" kits that I can sell at $6 over dealer cost. These are OEM silver trims that are coming in the factory boxes and are brand new and never opened. If anyone is interested please IM me and I can give you more information. The cost will be $245 plus shipping.
Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts