Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
23,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This Type R is really causing a ruckus! The driver in video above was the General Sales Manager of Honda of Chantilly.

Yesterday, a lady tried to pick up a new Type R that Jack 'O Diamonds Honda agreed to sell her for MSRP a couple of months ago. She left a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $1,000. Once the dealer realized they could have sold the car for thousands over MSRP, they tried to hold the car captive for three months to generate traffic at the expense of the buyer. Well, she took to social media and her story went viral in less than 24 hours. This afternoon, she picked up her new Type R and the dealership offered a public apology for their actions. This is the same dealer I bought my 2017 Ridgeline from.

https://jalopnik.com/honda-civic-type-r-buyer-says-dealer-is-holding-her-car-1796535560

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm going to need to embrace some humility for a moment... I knew you shouldn't brake hard during the first 600 miles, but didn't get the part of the memo about sudden acceleration.... I'm fired.

Oh and I'm not going to let my husband test drive a new Si ever again XD I was super kind to it compared to him and what those in the video did to the Type R. Tisk tisk.

Reactions: zroger73
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.