Registered
68 Posts
I should have the Retrax rolltop installed this Saturday, it will
be the first done in Dallas Tx I am told. I will post some pics as soon
as its ready.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Baja, I am sure that I am not the only one that wants to see the pictures and read your comments. I am very curious how they will be mounting the side rails and how they deal with the very limited (7/8"?) clearance on each side of the in bed trunk lid when it is raised. If they can handle that issue they will have another sale - after I see your pictures and read your comments. I have been researching alternate tonneau covers since I first ordered my Ridgeline. I, and many others, have been waiting for them to deliver their first model. Thanks in advance for your information. You might PM Tmac or Zero and see if they can post a link to your pictures on the many threads about tonneau covers that have appeared in the past so that people that have been following those other threads will be sure to see your post, or just start a new one. I dont know which way would be best but it will be a hot topic.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I would say to start a new topic that would cover just the Retrax tonneau cover. Plenty of pics.

With a new topic, others can post their pics of their Retrax covers and also their impressions of the product

1 - 4 of 4 Posts