Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Honda,
Is AHC going to step up and repair the apparent problem with the hood and front end paint/primer/clear coat? I see I am not alone and this problem is prevalent with many members/owners here. This is my first Honda Auto but have and do have many bikes and an outboard and Honda is the best. I love the Ridgelines' ride and features but for the considerable amount of cash laid out and the cost point of these vehicles I expected much higher quality and durability. It is absolutely ridiculous that I may have to paint my 4 year old vehicle that has been properly cared for and stored in a garage.

Honda, please be the company I know you to be and resolve our/my problems with bad paint.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I wonder if the "anomaly" started when they moved from Canada to Alabama and set up their paint facility there.... maybe changed the process? My 2006 has never been in a garage, and has only been waxed a couple of times.... otherwise just gets washed once every couple of months. No issues with the paint at all. 'Looks like new except for a few actual contact scratches (parking lot, etc.).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one! My black 2013 has bad orange peel. I thought it had been in an accident and repainted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts