Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email from Honda to take a survey on accessories and performance parts. Basically wanted to know how much I've spent on accessories, either for style or performance. Then asked what types of products I would be willing to buy as a package if sold at the dealership. Stuff like leveling kits, bigger wheels, off road tires, skid plates... Nice to see they are considering these options. For those that don't like to DIY, it would be a good option, plus it could be added as a package, covered by warranty and financed. Anyone else seen this survey?

·
Administrator
14,976 Posts
I got lots of surveys from Honda until I complained about the rear window exploding on one of my Ridgelines back in 2008. They must have blacklisted me, because I never got another new vehicle or service survey. They have my correct email address.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got lots of surveys from Honda until I complained about the rear window exploding on one of my Ridgelines back in 2008. They must have blacklisted me, because I never got another new vehicle or service survey. They have my correct email address.
I've seen your threads, not cool of Honda to treat anyone that way. Glad to see you sticking around, you are a wealth of knowledge. My wife bought a CR-V in 2016 and has had no issues. The Ridgeline is my first Honda since '94.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts