Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am moderately interested in checking out a G2 RL as my next vehicle. I was very excited to check out all the features, colors, build and price, etc on Honda's site, but as many have stated he, the site is still a bit of a mess and several features aren't working properly. I tweeted @HondaCustSvc this morning and got a reply back thanking me for the information and that they a working on the issues. Hope they fix it soon.

Either way, I may go check out one at my local dealer this weekend, weather permitting. I currently have a 2013 Accord Coupe and while I love the car, the two-door ain't cutting it from a utility standpoint. It will likely be a while before I'm ready for a new vehicle, seeing as I just paid mine off, but the RL is definitely in the running.

·
Registered
328 Posts
So I am moderately interested in checking out a G2 RL as my next vehicle. I was very excited to check out all the features, colors, build and price, etc on Honda's site, but as many have stated he, the site is still a bit of a mess and several features aren't working properly. I tweeted @HondaCustSvc this morning and got a reply back thanking me for the information and that they a working on the issues. Hope they fix it soon.

Either way, I may go check out one at my local dealer this weekend, weather permitting. I currently have a 2013 Accord Coupe and while I love the car, the two-door ain't cutting it from a utility standpoint. It will likely be a while before I'm ready for a new vehicle, seeing as I just paid mine off, but the RL is definitely in the running.
Thank you! I really want to look at the accessories (bed extender and tonneau cover). The website won't bring up a large view.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts