Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Minnesota Twin Cities Auto Show is starting later this month. We went last year and were dissapointed that there was no Honda presence. I was just looking at the list of manufacturers for this years and Honda will be a no show again. Is this something Honda is doing in other areas? Or does anyone know why they would pass on a large marketing event like this?

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Modern Steel Metallic
167 Posts
Acura is there so I guess that is where Honda is spending its Auto Show advertising dollars. To be honest, there isn't anything that new to show until the new CR-V, Pilot & HR-V(?) comes out. The new front end on the Passport is the newest thing they have at the moment.

·
Registered
2019 RTL
1,303 Posts
To be honest, there isn't anything that new to show until the new CR-V, Pilot & HR-V(?) comes out. The new front end on the Passport is the newest thing they have at the moment.
Surely they'd want to take the opportunity to showcase all that 2015 technology in the Ridgeline's audio system :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Surely they'd want to take the opportunity to showcase all that 2015 technology in the Ridgeline's audio system :)
My wife keeps telling me I should buy a new truck (Yes, she is a very good wife!), and I tell her they don't make it yet. I'm just hoping that Honda gets their :poop: together and incorperates a decent ACC and audio/tech system. Toss on a real Trailsport package and I'll be buying. I'd bet a lot of others would too.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,866 Posts
Honda dealers now have a whopping 3-day supply of vehicles. That means in reality there might be two Honda's for sale on the lot. Slim pickings guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts