Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if the group knows of Honda Dealers that will accept to Honda Loyalty Card to buy Honda Accessories. If so, which ones.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just checking to see if the group knows of Honda Dealers that will accept to Honda Loyalty Card to buy Honda Accessories. If so, which ones.
Not really sure what a Honda Loyalty Card is or dose. If if just gives you some kind of a perk for say a new lease on a new vehicle, that is you re-lease another vehicle from Honda Finance then I would think that's about the extent of it, or it could give a better finance rate to returning Honda Finance customers. As far as purchase something at a dealership like accessories, you will get a better deal on one of the online Honda accessory sellers, I know, I've shopped them all.

trainman

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
I had a Subaru MasterCard for about 12 years. It gave me points (that had a dollar value) each time I made a purchase. I used that card at every possibility. I travelled a lot for work at the time and had hotels, restaurants, rental car, gas as well as personal stuff. I got about $3000 back over the twelve years.

I sold my Subaru vehicle in 2012 but just cashed in the last of my Subaru bucks on Monday for 5 Michelin Defender 265 60R18 tires. I wish Honda had a card like that.

The guy at the Subaru parts counter told me he put 4 kids through college and paid for all their car maintenance with his Subaru Bucks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Who do you recommend?
I Have used both of these dealers, A & H Accessories and Bernardi Parts, both are Honda Dealers and sell online at discount prices. The discounts are very large and when you don't have to pay sales tax at your local level you do save a lot of $$$$'s, you will have to pay shipping charges unless they have some type of specials going on. Both dealer have given me fast and excellent service over the last 15 years.

trainman

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got mine in the mail today. Cover letter says it is accepted by any Honda Dealer in USA for parts, service, accessories, etc. Nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts