Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Honda marketing new Ridgeline truck primarily to its own customers [3.18.5]

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  sfoster 
#1 ·
#2 ·
"Sanfilippo says Honda needs to establish itself as a credible truck builder because its car sales are shrinking."

Wow, I looked back at the sales figures for February and this guy's right about Honda's car sales dropping. Their light trucks are selling "better." Of course, this is all relative, because 44,000 Accords is twice as much as the 22,000 Odysseys sold. As for Honda establishing itself as a "credible truck builder," I think they're well on their way to that, IMO.

#4 ·
I picked mine up on Wednesday. In the last three days I have shown the truck to numerous 'big' truck owners. They all have had this 'but it's a Honda' chip on their shoulder; that is until I showed them the trunk.....

That one feature blew all of them away. After that they wanted to see everything in the truck.

I think that with time, it's going to redefine the light pickup and orders will be trough the roof, IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.