Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local Honda dealership is sponsoring their monthly New Owners Clinic tonight. They go over the basic info of their dealership and owning a Honda, have food and prizes and provide some networking. Hubby and I have owned Honda's for years and are familiar with the dealership. We really don't feel like we need to go, however.........

Hubby and I are going and taking the ROC flyers from this site to hand out to any new Ridgeline owners that (we hope) are present. We love and believe so strongly in this site that we feel compelled to share it with others.

Just so you know, as if we even had to mention it, we are leaving the new Accord in the garage and driving the Ridgeline. :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
SmokyMtnRidger said:
Our local Honda dealership is sponsoring their monthly New Owners Clinic tonight. They go over the basic info of their dealership and owning a Honda, have food and prizes and provide some networking. Hubby and I have owned Honda's for years and are familiar with the dealership. We really don't feel like we need to go, however.........

Hubby and I are going and taking the ROC flyers from this site to hand out to any new Ridgeline owners that (we hope) are present. We love and believe so strongly in this site that we feel compelled to share it with others.

Just so you know, as if we even had to mention it, we are leaving the new Accord in the garage and driving the Ridgeline. :D
Good for you. We own an '04 EXV6. Great car but the Ridgeline is still more fun:D Your new Accord sounds great. Haven't seen an '06 sedan on the road yet but I like the new rear end treatment. Much more contemporary, especially with the LED brake lights. Enjoy both '06 Hondas!

·
Registered
459 Posts
wish my dealer would do that. I called them yesterday and asked for the body shop.I was put on hold for about one minute.The gal gets back on and asks who Im holding for. I tell her the body shop. She says hold one moment.Then gets back on and tells me they dont have a body shop and sublet all their body and paint work out. Which explains why the service dept. knew nothing as to why my RL"s doors would not all auto unlock.:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
rtboy1961 said:
wish my dealer would do that. I called them yesterday and asked for the body shop.I was put on hold for about one minute.The gal gets back on and asks who Im holding for. I tell her the body shop. She says hold one moment.Then gets back on and tells me they dont have a body shop and sublet all their body and paint work out. Which explains why the service dept. knew nothing as to why my RL"s doors would not all auto unlock.:D
just curious as to what is the other air force?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts