Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want a Honda ,Powersports, front badge, for their Gen 2 Ridgeline? I couldn't find anywhere that this has been done before, so i decided to produce my own.

I just painted the stock RTLE badge that looks like it has glass over it...it doesnt by BTW. It is just resin that is easily painted. Then, I applied my own Honda powersports graphic, using Oracle 651 permanate vinyl. I'll be mounting on the truck shortly, and more pics are to come. Message me if you have ay interest in this or your own graphic. I've debadged my truck completely, and have been stoped, waved at and approached a gas stations by people asking, "what kinda of truck is that?" $20 if you want to order a graphc. $50 if you'd like it done completely for you including paint prep,a black basecoat applied, and clear. Just send me your badge.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a separate sensor box tucked a small distance behind the badge. It is unencumbered by the thin decal and epoxy clearcoat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive left the tailgate holes unfilled for the time being. I’ll likely put a black awd emblem to cover them or a nylon push fastener to fill them.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have the only U.S. model T with the Touring Package sold in the U.S. Ok, I purchased the emblem form Honda, it's off a Pilot Touring Edition, but is the same emblem used on the Canadian model.

trainman

Attachments

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
So you're not worried about trademark infringement? Just wondering...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you're not worried about trademark infringement? Just wondering...
-Thanks for your participation and thought. I’m not worried since I’m only offering to fellow members, at low volume.
-This is the first non workplace forum I’ve tried to be active on in my life. It is surprisingly hard avoid writing a snarky reply; as I’m naturally a very sarcastic person.
-I’m happy to play though if you’re trolling me ?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I have the only U.S. model T with the Touring Package sold in the U.S. Ok, I purchased the emblem form Honda, it's off a Pilot Touring Edition, but is the same emblem used on the Canadian model.

trainman
:act051:

You'd passed this on in the past as a "manufacturer's defect" !!.... Did you not ? :|

I do recall seeing this exact pic ! :surprise:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Not trolling you, I'm a long term member, I believe this is my post #2131 vs. your new arrival at #6. Just making a point of consideration. I think it's pretty cool, but just asking the question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts