Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vertrkr said:
While much appreciated, you can view even larger images of every photo Honda has released to the press here:
I guess I should have also said "nice, big images that mostly still stay on your screen". I could have put up the full-size images. In fact, I did. But they were so large that even on my very high resolution at home I had to scroll up and down. So the size on these images was really for quality *and* viewability, if that's a word. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey T-Mac,
Its funny, but even before i had my ridge and before i knew about this site.... i actually stumbled upon this exact thread by doing a search, and my desktop wallpaper for the few months i was waiting to get my truck was one of those pictures. Now that im a posting member, i was looking around and saw this thread and did a " OOooohhhh YEAH!, i remember this". hehe kind of a funny connection. But now i can thank you for what was my wallpaper and inspiration for months! THANKS!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Well, the original post is 10 months old, and the site has been revamped several times since then, so I'm sure that's why the link is dead. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
flymuck said:
Well, the original post is 10 months old, and the site has been revamped several times since then, so I'm sure that's why the link is dead. ;)
I'm certain of that but this is a stuck thread so in my opinion the contents of the original post should have been updated or the thread unstuck.

·
Registered
626 Posts
swampler said:
LOL! I hate it when old posts resurface that way. :eek:
Yeah, I'm sure every web developer out there hates it too... ;)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Rick York said:
I'm certain of that but this is a stuck thread so in my opinion the contents of the original post should have been updated or the thread unstuck.
I don't disagree, esp. since it's sticky. That being said, this web site is huge and things can be overlooked. Have some sympathy for T Mac and all of us overwhelmed programmers out there, ok? If you really want it fixed, you'd probably get further by sending a PM to T Mac instead of replying to the thread; I'm sure he's way too busy to read every thread on this forum! HTH...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
flymuck said:
If you really want it fixed, you'd probably get further by sending a PM to T Mac instead of replying to the thread; I'm sure he's way too busy to read every thread on this forum! HTH...
The poor guy is drowning in his PMs alone. I tried to drop him a line the other day and his box was full.

Have a good Christmas T-Mac.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts