Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When I bought these floor mats, I thought I was paying a lot and no one had reviewed them. I was skeptical but when I received them, I could tell they were of high quality. They arrived the next day and were custom fit for my Honda Ridgeline. They fit so well, that they completely covered every part of the floor. I got them to protect the carpet, and because the truck would be used for work. I am very satisfied with them. Worth every penny, especially compared to regular floor mats. I like the complete coverage! Just pull them out to wash off! My interior is black, and the black mats match perfectly.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I've had them for two years. Well worth the price.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,670 Posts
I've had them almost since day 1 of my RL. The edges tend to curl after some use, but they are still worthy!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have them too. The only thing i think they could improve on is the coverage of the dead pedal. Other then that, they match my gray interior like they came from the factory.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I've had them almost since day 1 of my RL. The edges tend to curl after some use, but they are still worthy!
Had them in my 2010 RL for 4 years and they curled like you said. Took them back to the accessory shop and they told me to turn them inside out overnight and put them back in. Tried that and it work for about a week then they curled again. Took them back and they called Weathertech and they replaced both front liners for free. Waited 4 days to get them but great service.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,670 Posts
Thanks for that idea. I may inquire about my options in that regard.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
After over 2 years in my Ridge, that I drive every day, I have to say they are the best floor mats that I have ever owned. I like them so well that when my wife just purchased a new Mazda CX-5, I bought her a complete set for it. Now she is a "believer" too.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Mine have only a slight curl on the driver's side. I attribute that my driving position and the fact that I tend to step on the side wall of the mat when getting into the truck. I've been told, but haven't tried, a hair dryer will help in reshaping them.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I still have the original Honda mats. A little wear after 9 years. No curl.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dang guys, I have been eyeing this for my Ridgeline...i may have to bite the bullet and pay the $180 for them!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I still have the original Honda mats. A little wear after 9 years. No curl.
The originals will never curl. They're just an all season not a floor liner. Unless you got the Honda accessory liners which are made by Weathertech and are the same. If so, 9 years is very good.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine just arrived yesterday, got the full set to cover front, back and under back seats, absolutely love them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts