Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: Honda Ridgeline Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Model Options! New XML2 Added!

I just went to your store via the link you provided and your database hasn't been updated w/ the 2nd Gen RL (2017)... it ends at 2015. Can you provide us with what you have for the 2nd Gen RL, please?

Thanks!
We haven't had a 2nd Gen in the studio yet for comparison photos, but we will be updating the listing soon.

Nick C.

·
Registered
9 Posts

I want yellow fog lights and led license plate lights for my 2014 Ridgeline sport. Please send me a total shipped to Ottawa Canada and your PayPal info.

·
Supporting Vendor
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

I want yellow fog lights and led license plate lights for my 2014 Ridgeline sport. Please send me a total shipped to Ottawa Canada and your PayPal info.
The listing is available here on our site: Ridgeline Replacement Lighting

A calculated total for shipping will be provided prior to completing your order at our checkout page.

Please feel free to give us a call if you need more information: (314) 205-3033

Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm thinking about getting led fog light bulbs for my 2007.
I see on your website that there are now 4 bulb options available.
How does the SLF compare to the XML2?
By the way, very happy with the Diode Dynamics bulbs that I have bought so far. Replaced all interior bulbs, license plate, and bed light bulbs.
Look awesome, no issues.

·
Supporting Vendor
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

I'm thinking about getting led fog light bulbs for my 2007.
I see on your website that there are now 4 bulb options available.
How does the SLF compare to the XML2?
By the way, very happy with the Diode Dynamics bulbs that I have bought so far. Replaced all interior bulbs, license plate, and bed light bulbs.
Look awesome, no issues.
The SLF is our newest model. It was designed in-house using a very sophisticated optical modeling software. It will use the optics of your fog light housing better than anything else on the market.

I highly recommend it vs. the XML2

It's going to create the most usable output pattern

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Still nothing on the G2:
Code:
If you know someone with a G2 here in STL, please send them our way!

We are in the process of updating our new site listings still, which is an extremely time consuming process (well over 10,000 listings!).

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
I wish to black out my drl and fog light lenses to match my head light lenses. What bulbs would your recommend for my setup.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I wish to black out my drl and fog light lenses to match my head light lenses. What bulbs would your recommend for my setup.
I wouldn't recommend blacking out the reflectors or lenses, as it will reduce your light output dramatically. However, if you are going that route, our SL1 LED replacements will be the brightest option available for your Ridgeline.

I suggest keeping the chrome bezel chrome if you want your fog lights to produce usable output.

(It would look sweet though, no denying that lol.)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
145 Posts
LEDs function plug-and-play in the fogs of the Gen 2? My Gen 1 had so many problems switching to LEDs. No such problems with the Gen 2? No conversion needed?

41 - 60 of 62 Posts