Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I think someone confused the new HP rating with the old. :eek:

V-6 engine producing 255 hp at 5,750 rpm and 252 lb-ft of torque at 4,500 rpm.
The Ridgeline is available in three well-equipped versions, an LX (with 247 hp) starting at $35,200, a $39,700 EX-L and the $44,400 EX-L NAVI (for navigation system) model as tested.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Tmac, it might be good idea to actually post the article, because these links to review pages just wind up being dead links a couple of months down the road. Most reviews you have linked to in the past are no longer available at the links provided making the thread almost useless except for the replies.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
T-Mac: This is another great article about Ridgeline. Just completed a 500 mile trip this week and sited 2 Ridgelines on the road.
Keep up the great work! :)

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Isn't it ironic that this Canadian article missed a key point that should be of interest to those folks up there in cold-country: In his list of features "on the pricier models", he did not list heated front seats . . . which I'm sure would be welcome in Toronto. Do you suppose they are not offered on Canadian models for some reason??

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You know I think I am liking the articles from Canada more than the US written ones. Maybe they just like it more because it is made up there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts