ROC Founder, Admin
Done. Thanks for the link!evok said:http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2598&st=0
Perhaps some of you guys would like to chime in on this thread. I understand that the link I mentioned is a pro GM site. But I am interested in your thoughts on that site with regard to your likes and dislike about the Ridgline.
1) Did your cross shop other pickup and which one?
2) Did you buy it just because it is a Honda?
3) Are you a typical BOF pick up truck person?
4) Did you trade in a typical Body on Frame truck.
5) How did the Ridgline fill your daily needs?
I think you get the idea. Though I regularly post over at the site I mentioned, I am pretty level headed about the auto business and do not favor any one manufacturer. But, your views would be appreciated like me. I am not looking to start a war but get good discussion on the reasons why the Ridgline appealed to you and put real data out there. If your read my comments on the tread I posted, you will see my opinion of the Ridgline.