Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all -

I just wanted to say that I am happy to see that people are so excited about their Ridgelines! I bought my Silver 06 RTLSR Ridgeline about 4 months ago and it has been the best vehicle I have owned. I work at a local Honda dealer here in Illinois, so I get to see what my customers are doing with their Ridgelines. I had one guy come in the other day for an oil chage... he already had 15,000 miles on it and it was a TOTAL WORK TRUCK. I seized this opportunity to talk with him a bit... he reports that his Ridgeline has handled everything he has thrown at it. It is nice to know that along with tremendous sex appeal, this truck is incredebly durable and is begging to be put to work! I say good luck to everyone with their Ridgelines, and keep posting those p[ictures so the rest of us can see your handywork! Also: if anyone has any questions regarding their Honda Ridgeline, any other Honda, warranties, options, etc, feel free to e-mail me direct.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
That's an outstanding offer for you to make. It's great to have someone on the inside and an owner to boot to connect with and be open to our questions.

Welcome to the best Ridgeline forum on the internet. I'm sure you'll find lots of entertainment and information here. We want you to be sure to post your experiences with your truck too.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
HondaSM said:
Hey all -

I just wanted to say that I am happy to see that people are so excited about their Ridgelines! I bought my Silver 06 RTLSR Ridgeline about 4 months ago and it has been the best vehicle I have owned. I work at a local Honda dealer here in Illinois, so I get to see what my customers are doing with their Ridgelines. I had one guy come in the other day for an oil chage... he already had 15,000 miles on it and it was a TOTAL WORK TRUCK. I seized this opportunity to talk with him a bit... he reports that his Ridgeline has handled everything he has thrown at it. It is nice to know that along with tremendous sex appeal, this truck is incredebly durable and is begging to be put to work! I say good luck to everyone with their Ridgelines, and keep posting those p[ictures so the rest of us can see your handywork! Also: if anyone has any questions regarding their Honda Ridgeline, any other Honda, warranties, options, etc, feel free to e-mail me direct.
That is certainly a welcome offer. I think you may be the first Honda Service manager (or any higher management position) that has come forth in the open. Because it is customary in this forum to be helpful in any way, I advise you read the thread that I have attached a shortcut to in my signature. Again welcome and thank you for coming aboard.:)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Just curious, can you let your dealership be known or pm me with info.. I'm looking for a normal dealer that can fix some issues, I am from schauburg area and it would be nice to find another dealer in the area
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi HondaSM, Welcome to quite possibly the most loyal Honda Ridgeline Fan club on the planet! I'm sure you will be bombarded with PM's and fanmail very shortly. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts