Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing rumers that Honda is going to be making a snowmoblie for 2007. I wanted to know if anybody had any details on this or if they know and information on this subject.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Honda played with this in 1973. There's a lot of speculation, but I would'nt bet on an '07 snowmobile. Honda has a lot of attention focused on being more aggressive in the auto area with styling, safety, etc. Competition from China is a growing concern for everyone right now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: Honda Snowmobile?

If you think you heard a bunch of crap about our trucks, wait until Honda comes out with a Snowmobile. Snowmobilers are loyal to their sled manufacturers like you wouldn't believe. A sled with a "trunk in the bed" type of innovation is not going to cut it I'm afraid.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The trunk in the bed thing is funny since a lot of snowmobiles have storage under the seat already. I haven't been on a snowmobile in probably 15 years now. Is there really much of a market for these things? It isn't like the other things Honda sells where there is a market for them just about everywhere. Here you are talking about a limited sport, there are probably more snow blowers than there are snowmobiles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts