Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda called us 5 times. Each time my wife told them, that I am not home during the day. They ask when to call back and she told them anytime after 5pm. Well a couple days later another call first thing in the morning or first thing in the afternoon. My wife would give them the same info. They even asked when would a better time to call be. Well after five times of calling during the day, they sent me a paper survey.

Why do they ask when would be a good time to call and then continue to call in the morning???????

Kevin

·
Registered
668 Posts
Just yesterday I was on the phone in my office doing "the Survey" took only a couple of minutes...they called during the time and place I suggested. middle of the day at my office. By the way, Hyannis Honda did a superior job with my wife and I. No complaints on the ridge yet!

·
Registered
578 Posts
hkmail1 said:
Honda called us 5 times. Each time my wife told them, that I am not home during the day. They ask when to call back and she told them anytime after 5pm. Well a couple days later another call first thing in the morning or first thing in the afternoon. My wife would give them the same info. They even asked when would a better time to call be. Well after five times of calling during the day, they sent me a paper survey.

Why do they ask when would be a good time to call and then continue to call in the morning???????

Kevin
problem is they are different people calling. When your wife said "call back at xxx" they just marked as "call back". That's my guess anyways... I work on software that these call centers use and if I had to guess, that's what's happening.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I want to know why, after 5 months of ownership, I STILL have not recieved any kind of survey from Honda? Are they afraid of what I have to say? All I've got was that stupid 3 or 4 question phone survey from some foreigner with an accent I could barely understand....and NO, it wasn't Japanese! lol

·
Registered
876 Posts
Oddly enough, I've just received two paper surveys about two recent phone calls I received from Honda people (including the infamous Jason Kenan) about comments I made on my original paper survey. Although I appreciate Honda's apparent concerns about customer service, it's starting to seem a little silly, now....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Kamaaina said:
I'm still waiting for my phone survey as well. Have a bone to pick with this voice command that's useless.
Have you tried using the voice commands while the car is not in motion? I haven't had a single issue with voice commands with my truck although I have a couple times over the 4400 miles had incorrect picks it has been minor and pretty close (and usually because my wife likes to talk at me while I am doing a voice command). The biggest problem I have had is in reading numbers to it, it wants them in one format and I just instantly say them in another and usually it can figure it out but sometimes it can't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts