Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My issue is minor, but it bothers me! Honda claims when they dealer install items like flares, hitch etc.. they carry a full Factory warranty.
They did repair / replace my flares 4 times do to the poor installation via" they did not prep the area" & they fell off.
They fixed that & the last set is adhered great, only they are deformed and look bad in the front.
The dealer said it's outta there hands and Honda needs to decide the fate?
Whats to decide about a full factory warranty ... :confused:
Anyway its been about a month & the dealer still says they are waiting for an answer from Honda... Has anyone had similar wait times, or should I just look for help else where (new dealer)?
Should I bypass my dealer and call Honda direct? Just looking to see if others have issues with Honda support and any resolution

L

·
0 Posts
My advice?? Call 1-800-999-1009. That's customer care. Tell them your story and that you want action.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
460 Posts
agreed.........if dealer knew honda was paying.........oh they would jump alllll over it......sounds like dealer doesn't want to take the hit so they are deferring you.........a month??? no way man. no way. call honda.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Get a ticket number and the CSR's name when you call.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
shovelhd said:
Get a ticket number and the CSR's name when you call.
Also ask nicely to have a Customer Service Manager call you back ASAP as your dealership is not handling your issue in the correct manner.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ladyridge said:
My advice?? Call 1-800-999-1009. That's customer care. Tell them your story and that you want action.
Good Luck.
Thanks Lady Ridge & others... good advice & I will call soon:) I still love this truck! The cosmetic issue was man made...not Honda :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts