Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone receive any information from Honda yet regarding the change to the warranty? There was some discussion that we would receive notice or a new owners manual from Honda.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
ROColorado said:
Anyone receive any information from Honda yet regarding the change to the warranty? There was some discussion that we would receive notice or a new owners manual from Honda.
Nothing here yet!

If I remember correctly from the first post regarding this that we would be getting something in the Mail (snail mail) regarding this.

Been watching mail box. :confused:

Joe

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I have not received anything yet either.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I called my dealer and he told me I would not be getting something in the mail. He did say that the coverage was now in force and everyone has it. I am a little leary about it until I see something in writing.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Since I just purchased my RL a week ago, I guess I should have the "better" warranty. I was told the powertrain is up to 5 years, and that is also in my manual. I am also not very happy about the nice paper bag that I got to keep my manual in. I recall even my Chevy had a leather pouch, but I get a damn paper sack? UGH! I guess everyone is looking to cut costs!

George

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
GJRUGBY said:
I am also not very happy about the nice paper bag that I got to keep my manual in. I recall even my Chevy had a leather pouch, but I get a damn paper sack? UGH! I guess everyone is looking to cut costs!

George
I would be pissed about that too. We got a nice pouch. Nothing on the new terms.

·
Registered
626 Posts
GJRUGBY said:
Since I just purchased my RL a week ago, I guess I should have the "better" warranty. I was told the powertrain is up to 5 years, and that is also in my manual. I am also not very happy about the nice paper bag that I got to keep my manual in. I recall even my Chevy had a leather pouch, but I get a damn paper sack? UGH! I guess everyone is looking to cut costs!

George
I got nothin' in which to put my manual. Maybe we should start a poll?? My dealership was, um, very low cost... (is "cheap" too strong a word??)

·
Registered
233 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts