Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner with a 2020 RTL E. Installed Honda link on my phone and everything seemed to connect ok. It shows the correct mileage but when I try to check the weather it searches for a while then says no connection. Did a factory reset, reinstalled the app but no change. What am I missing?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Same issue here. HondaLink is always sketchy at best. On my 2017, the miles and range never worked but weather did. On my 2020, the miles and range work fine but weather data stopped about a month ago. I've tried the same resets with no luck.

They need to develop a useful and functional system like Hyundai's BlueLink.

·
Registered
727 Posts
HondaLink is not worth the memory space lost on your phone. If Honda used the same engineers that developed the software to build their cars, we all would be pushing our vehicles around the block instead of driving.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I feel better now that I know Im not the only one having a trouble with HondaLink. I seriously was starting to wonder it at 53 I may have reached the age where I was going to start having trouble with new tech and would soon be found in my front yard screaming at kids to get off my lawn.
My father who passed a couple of years ago in his 70s was more tech-savvy than me and he was not a tech guy by trade. He was an electrician.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts