Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has the OEM second row seat covers? Have two Shar-pei and was wanting to cover the back seat on my new RTL-BE. I am concerned that the material used might be easily punctured by the dogs (we prefer to call them "kids") nails. Any info regarding how tough the material is would be greatly appreciated.:smile:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have them...they fit very well! They are a neoprene material! I do not have any feedback on big dog abuse! I would think if you got the covers and used a blanket as well you would be golden! I hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
They are like high quality diver suit material. I have them in the Ridgeline, Accord and a CRV. Never had an issue and have a chocolate lab although my wife doesn't allow him in the CRV.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I appreciate your responses. May have to give them a try. Will use a cover for the bottom. Does dog hairs stick to the neoprene and is it easy to vacuum up?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Does dog hairs stick to the neoprene and is it easy to vacuum up?
The fur does NOT stick but I do have neoprene aftermarket covers on the fronts of the Accord and it does stick to those. I have a cloth interior in an 09 CRV and the fur sticks badly, almost weaves itself into the fabric so the Honda Covers have been the best so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wondering if anyone has the OEM second row seat covers? Have two Shar-pei and was wanting to cover the back seat on my new RTL-BE. I am concerned that the material used might be easily punctured by the dogs (we prefer to call them "kids") nails. Any info regarding how tough the material is would be greatly appreciated.:smile:
Why not just raise the rear magic seats and have the dogs lay on the floor on a dog bed?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts