Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the either the hood deflector or door visors? I installed them on my Tacoma, but looking at the pdf instructions for the RL, appears to be more complicated? Blue RTS on the way for the first week of April!

·
Registered
297 Posts
FJTRPH said:
Anyone have any experience with the either the hood deflector or door visors? I installed them on my Tacoma, but looking at the pdf instructions for the RL, appears to be more complicated? Blue RTS on the way for the first week of April!
I'll let you know when they come in and are installed. Have been on backorder for 10 days.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
have mine since Jan 2006 great product

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
OEM hood deflector here.

Once you're installing it, you wonder why you thought it was going to difficult!

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
Very happy with the OEM door window visors, but got the clear Stampede hood deflector because I could paint it.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Get the in-channel window visors on Ebay for 20 + shipping. You will not be dissapointed! :act035:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Have always had the OEM hood deflector, one's without look naked without them, to me. Have thought about the door visors but don't go much with the windows down.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
let me also confirm that the in channel ones are FAR better than the out side stick on ones.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've got weathertech stuff on mine and absolutely love them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have the hood deflector and door visors as well and put them on myself, the in-channel door visors are the way to go. but when you put the in-channel door visors in you have to leave your window up for a full 24 hours so the 3m tape can stick properly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts