Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this done in aftermarket yet? Are the precut kits available (for example 3M)? The dealer does not do these themselves but there is a local aftermarket they suggested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My truck doesn't come until September but I have a quote from aftermarket company in Northern NV for 575 for full. This would include handle pockets and usually all exposed front, lights and 10 inches up onto the hood. A definite for us as we live in dusty, stony rural NV!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had the place that did my bed liner put a clear bra on my gen 1. The manufacturer was xpel (xpel.com) you may want to check with them to see if they have a kit for the new RL. It ran me $740 for hood, fenders, bumper, mirror, door cups and edges.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had mine done by a local shop arranged by the dealer. They used Xpel and have the cutting machine to create the pieces that cover the panels. I had the front clip done--full hood, front bumper, fenders and mirrors for $975. The only problem with pre-cutting the pieces is the material doesn't wrap around the edges so the leading edges of panels have a slice of uncovered paint exposed. I prefer the wrapped edges which pushes the price to around $1,500 but gives full protection. In spite of that the installer did a nice job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts