Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings fellow Ridgeline lovers!

Does anyone know what the differences in the 2 hood deflectors are? I know one is "low profile" but it's hard to see the difference in pictures. Has anyone installed the regular or low profile, and what made you go with the one you got? Living in Montana, I think I'd need the regular one to help with the rock chips, but would like to see them both on a vehicle to see the difference.

Has anyone gotten the fender flares? do you like them?

Thanks in advance!:smile:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't have one on my RL, but if I get one, I'll get the low-pro one... just because it's more sleek and aerodynamic. Here are pics of each:

As you can see, the low-pro is quite a bit less noticeable than the high-profile one.

Here's a link to a dealer that has really good prices on accessories. You might be able to get your local dealer's parts shop to price match if you show them this. good luck!!

2017 Honda Ridgeline Visor and Deflector Accessories - Bernardi Parts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have one on my RL, but if I get one, I'll get the low-pro one... just because it's more sleek and aerodynamic. Here are pics of each:

As you can see, the low-pro is quite a bit less noticeable than the high-profile one.

Here's a link to a dealer that has really good prices on accessories. You might be able to get your local dealer's parts shop to price match if you show them this. good luck!!

2017 Honda Ridgeline Visor and Deflector Accessories - Bernardi Parts

Thanks Novaridge! Those are some of the best pictures I've seen. And thanks for the link!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I installed the low profile hood deflector myself. Pretty easy. I think AVS aeroskin makes one now as well. It should be even cheaper than Bernardi. Below is a video of a dealer installing. It's key to start each piece of tape and have it ready for pulling once in place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts