Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and have been a Ridgeline owner for 3 years. I have a Car Wash/Lube Combo on the West side of Houston and I am thinking of organizing some kind of get together here for two reasons. 1. To help promote my Company (Sparkles Car Wash/Mobil 1 Lube Center) 2. I Love my Ridgeline! I'm looking for feedback or thoughts on what we can do to make this happen and make it interesting. Please Let me know asap.:act035:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Wish I was a little closer to help you out.

I'd say pick out a Sunday afternoon. Make an announcement for everyone interested to put their lawn chairs and coolers in the back of their Ridgeline, footballs and frisbees in the trunk, BBQ grills too (if the local authority lets you do it), wives and kids in the truck, and come out for a "party"(Be sure to check to see if local ordinance prohibit/permit this....from experience, or a lack there of)

There was a time when all you had to say was "party" and Texans would come in droves. :act002: At least, here in North Texas, anyway. I can only assume that Houston area Texans would still be that way. It's been quite a few years since I ran even the smallest risk, of spending time, on the mercy of Harris County.

I'd like to hope It would work for you. It might take a couple of times for the word to spread, but I believe that both your business, and the Houston-area Ridgeline community could benefit from it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Dang, East Texan hillbilly's get to have all the fun! This is the bad thing about Texas, that's a loong drive for a grill day lol.

If you get the Houston ridges together (assuming they don't have a mishap in the Houston traffic) that would be a great promotional tool for you. If this was happening in SA at like a tire shop, I would make the drive just to give the business to another owner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts