Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the fog lights and notice a difference with them?? Is it worth the money? How much did the dealer get for them installed??

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
maybearidge said:
Anyone have the fog lights and notice a difference with them?? Is it worth the money? How much did the dealer get for them installed??

thanks
I put them on myself and think they are worth it. You don't notice much of a difference directly in front of you but they sure light up the sides left and right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks.....I don't mind the actual installation but the wiring is not my bag...I guess I will get the dealer to take care of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
maybearidge said:
ok thanks.....I don't mind the actual installation but the wiring is not my bag...I guess I will get the dealer to take care of it.
I had my dealer install it. I would say they did an average job...not the best. But, I'm not sure if I could have done a better job. The lights themselves are worth it, they do brighten up the area.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I love my fog lights and they were installed when I bought it. They do make a difference I only wish I could turn them on by themselves without having to have the headlights on as well like our Exploder!!!
LadyRidge :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
ladyridge said:
I love my fog lights and they were installed when I bought it. They do make a difference I only wish I could turn them on by themselves without having to have the headlights on as well like our Exploder!!!
LadyRidge :)
I bet there is a relay switch that you can disable that would allow you to turn on the fog lights without the headlights. Here in California you can't have foglights on with the high beams either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
.

That is a terrible install .... the holes were cut TOO large . Whoever did that
needs his a$$ whipped .

.
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
The holes do look too large. But did you notice that the 'cups' that the fog lights sit in are body-colored instead of black?
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
As far as I know, they only come in black. Am I correct, vertrkr?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top