Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,607 Posts
Except that the plug in on the vehicle is a female. That cables end is female also. This one should do it without needing an additional cable. Oddly they don't show a picture of the whole cable.

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,607 Posts
better might be Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge Rockstar
Charging and audio
That's a cool product. You will still need a male to male 3.5 jack cable and of course a USB to lightning for a charger. Gets a bit clunky with everything connected. I would prefer it with a longer lightning cable end. I would hide the "Rockstar" behind the dash along with the charging connection and the 3.5 jack connections so that all that is coming out is the lightning connection that plugs in the phone. Since the Rockstar's cable is short you could use a lightning extension cable.
Better yet a single product that is hardwired to the vehicile to provide the charging function and has the Lightning connect to the phone and the male 3.5 jack to the aux input.

For my Bluettooth adapter I used a 3.5 cable that had a right angle male fitting. I drilled a small hole in the floor of the cubby over the glove compartment to almost invisibly plug in the cable. Here's a pic of it plugged in. And also a pic of the Kinvio blue tooth adapter "button" mounted on the dash. It's on the left next to the door light on off switch. The portion that plugs into the cigarette lighter is now (after this picture) hardwired behind the dash.
IMG_1056.jpg
IMG_1059.jpg

21 - 25 of 25 Posts