Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my RL but the voice module is getting on my nerves. My pontiac never had this so its new to me.I drove all day today and it never warned me once. I figure its some kind of safety item on the 06 RL because it never activates unless I have a passenger.Like last night, I took my wife to dinner. That damn module told me to slow down, then it warned me the stop light was red. It told me there were cars in the other lane and what was I thinking? Its like driving Kit and Michael Knight. It can even turn down the radio if its to loud . Id trade my voice module for all door unlocking module any day.I guess I will get to hear that module again tonight.My wife and I are going to therapy together. She says I never listen to her.

L

·
0 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
You too? Mine also tells me where to go... Also gives me directions.
Yo..Mr. Hog..I haven't heard from you about the ROC @ the ROCK yet. You still comin'?

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
rtboy1961 said:
I love my RL but the voice module is getting on my nerves. My pontiac never had this so its new to me.I drove all day today and it never warned me once. I figure its some kind of safety item on the 06 RL because it never activates unless I have a passenger.Like last night, I took my wife to dinner. That damn module told me to slow down, then it warned me the stop light was red. It told me there were cars in the other lane and what was I thinking? Its like driving Kit and Michael Knight. It can even turn down the radio if its to loud . Id trade my voice module for all door unlocking module any day.I guess I will get to hear that module again tonight.My wife and I are going to therapy together. She says I never listen to her.
Does your voice module know my voice module?

They sound alike!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
rtboy1961 said:

Sounds like you ordered the Nagigator option! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts