Registered
2,253 Posts
You forgot one important choice.
*I love it but I don't own one.
That would be my vote

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
The more I drive it the more I love it. For what I need & want in a truck Honda nailed it.
Agreed...makes me almost forget the mistake of buying a '16 Tacoma Ltd 4x4 Double Cab, which I owned for an excruciating 9 months....which was the worst vehicle purchase and ownership experience I've had/made in all my 61 years.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have had a 2017 RTL-E, Scarlett Pearl, for a month now, around 1400 miles so far. I am very happy with the truck, drove a 2011 Ridgeline before, and I like the changes to the new model. It is smoother and more quiet, improved fuel mileage, and handles very well. I really appreciate the technology upgrades. Passengers have appreciated the independent rear air. My only disappointment is that the tailgate does not have a lock system.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Long time follower, new member from Canada.
Hay Doobiewah, been following you on the Taco forums and here. Can't believe you are being so generous to Toyota for the pathetic 2016 Taco. Speaks of your diplomacy I guess.
I've had a Taco since 2006. Absolutely love it, resale is incredible. I got on the Taco forums when I was considering a 2016. Those forums got me to a dealer for a test drive. Wow, all the issues on the forums were very evident in the test drive. Really feel for all the new Taco owners with issues and no satisfaction in sight.
It sounds like there is a Ridgeline in my future. They seem to be in short supply at the dealers here. I can wait, my 2006 Taco is serving me just fine in the mean time. Go Honda!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I really wanted to make some sarcastic comment!

I love this truck! Every morning when I arrive at work and head towards the office I turn around just to admire the damn thing! This honeymoon is going strong and I just had my real honeymoon two weeks before I bought it! Also, I love all the people that have stopped me to ask about it. However, I did not like the random hand print on my driver side window from someone peeking into the cab.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts