Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many different license plate frames do we have on our new page that is only plate frames at:
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/
hint: the page looks like:

the first person to post the correct answer (edited posts won't count, if you need to change your answer do it with a new post) wins one plate frame of your choice from that page shipped anywhere within the US.

-Trevor

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
20 plate frames

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ladyridge wins!!!

just PM me with what frame you want and the name and address for shipping.

thanks!
Trevor

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Drat! Cable connection let me down. I didn't notice that it paused when loading the page. Congratulations ladyridge.

L

·
0 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??
All these posts and I finally win something??
Cool!!
:D
Hey Web...too many to choose from..which one would you take??
I kinda like the Honda then again I like the Ridgeline. HELP!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
ladyridge said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??
All these posts and I finally win something??
Cool!!
:D
I would go for the VTEC one myself. After all, our RLs already are badged with "Ridegline" and "Honda." Whay not make the street racers a little jealous with our VTEC V6?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I wouldn't even presume to give advice on esthetics to a person of your awesome artistic capabilty, but since you were polite enough to ask the advice of the first loser, here it is.
I prefer the filled over the etched and I think the Ridgeline plate is more personalized than the generic Honda one, so I would pick the Ridgeline Filled. How did I do?

L

·
0 Posts
Webwader said:
I wouldn't even presume to give advice on esthetics to a person of your awesome artistic capabilty, but since you were polite enough to ask the advice of the first loser, here it is.
I prefer the filled over the etched and I think the Ridgeline plate is more personalized than the generic Honda one, so I would pick the Ridgeline Filled. How did I do?
Right on the money. Thanks buddy!!
:)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
A final note to the contest. Ladyridge is not only a lady but she is a very gracious and generous lady. Although she won the contest fair and square, unbeknown to me until it showed up on my doorstep today, she had H and A send the license plate frame to me. I don't deserve it, but I certainly do appreciate it. I am fairly new to the forum but learned early on that she was a special person who had earned the honorary title of "Queen of ROC" with good cause. I want to express my thanks to ladyridge and to H and A for providing the opportunity for us to have a chance to win some of their great products. It is very good quality frame that I would recommend to anyone.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts