Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There

Just wondering how many Ridgeline owners there were in the G.T.A

I have been involved in a number of Car Clubs over the years, and one thing we have always done is had regular get togethers, like getting together at a local Timmys on a Sunday Night to do some bench racing, see what each other have done to their cars, good for networking and setting up club buying at local dealerships.

Anyways thought I would put that out there and see what the response was like.

Take Care Ian:act030:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I float between Trenton and Georgetown. My white Ridge is on the 401 every Friday evening going West and Sun night/Mon morning going East

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey There

Just wondering how many Ridgeline owners there were in the G.T.A

I have been involved in a number of Car Clubs over the years, and one thing we have always done is had regular get togethers, like getting together at a local Timmys on a Sunday Night to do some bench racing, see what each other have done to their cars, good for networking and setting up club buying at local dealerships.

Anyways thought I would put that out there and see what the response was like.

Take Care Ian:act030:

I can't help with figuring out the number of GTA area owners that are part of the ROC. I don't even own a Ridgeline myself....But i can put you in touch with someone that can get decent discounts on parts and accessories at the dealer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
+1 Scarborough, Just purchased a 2010 Honda Ridgeline VP Model, (Alabaster Silver Metallic). Pick it up at the end of the month as I am just finishing up my current lease...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I currently live in Kentucky, but I come to Toronto for the Leafs whenever I can. Does that count?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Two in N/W Mississuaga (Meadowvale)>> My wife with her white 08 RTL near Creekbank Rd and me with my Nimbus grey 07 along Derry Rd. to Mavis Rd and back!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
GTA..can be a rather wide-ranging geographic area.
So on the east as far as Oshawa and on the west,
as far as Hamilton, although generally Hamilton does
not want to be associated with the Greater TORONTO Area.

Have purchased over the years five Honda products
of the four wheel variety, two Honda Goldwings 1981 and 2001(both now sadly, sold) from Burlington Cycle dealer in Burlington, All of the Honda vehicles from Sterling Honda on Upper James Street in Hamilton. Except for Mum's first Accord.

That noted the local Honda dealer (Halton Honda in Burlington) have had varying experiences of lousy workmanship. Every time my Mum took her Honda Accord there for service, I'd check under the hood to make sure all the parts were in place and nothing loose.

And after every service, something was often not replaced correctly or two different times, there was a metric wrench either on top of the engine or elsewhere. If I kept going there, would've been able to start my own tool kit. Also have found screwdrivers on the passenger seat. Sloppy anybody?

So now have a 2011 dark Burgundy Ridgeline wth the backup sensor and body side moldings, also the heavy rubber mat for the rear cargo section.

+1 downtown Burlington Ontario

·
Registered
246 Posts
+1 just north of Newmarket :act030:

·
Registered
319 Posts
+1
Scarborough

1 - 17 of 17 Posts